Santa came to visit the kids at our ward Christmas party. Sadly, though, he didn't ask any of the kids what they wanted for Christmas. He just asked them if they had been good that year, gave them a candy cane, and sent them on their way. My boys were a bit disappointed that they weren't able to give them their list of wants.

Checkin' him out - are you for real?


"Merry Christmas, Gavin"

"Aren't you going to ask me what I want?"

Starting out pretty good . . .

. . . okay, I'm done . . .

. . . get me away from this guy!"
Checkin' him out - are you for real?
"Merry Christmas, Gavin"
"Aren't you going to ask me what I want?"
Starting out pretty good . . .
. . . okay, I'm done . . .
. . . get me away from this guy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment