Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done. EVER. But, I do love it. And, I can say, from experience, that some of the hardest times are some of those times when inspiration came and I can look back on those times and remember the good.
This video is such a good reminder for me. Sometimes (okay - let's be honest, Renee, a lot of times) I brush my kids off because "I'm busy right now" or "I don't want to" and I know I disappoint them. I need to do and be better. Hopefully this will help.
This video is such a good reminder for me. Sometimes (okay - let's be honest, Renee, a lot of times) I brush my kids off because "I'm busy right now" or "I don't want to" and I know I disappoint them. I need to do and be better. Hopefully this will help.
4 comments:
Thanks. Although I have seen it before, I think I almost need to watch it every week. Love your new picture at the top too!!
This is so true Renee! Thanks for the reminder! We are in the latter days and I believe that we are being weeded out! We are going to be tried and so we need to keep proper perspective! I think your an amazing mom!
Your pictures Jana took are really Good!
I'm bawling - all I can say is "thanks - I needed to hear that"
Look at your hot self in that above picture, WOWZA! Love the video. I love being a mom and YES it stretches me more than words could explain.
Post a Comment