My little bug is three months old today (Friday the 12th). He's at such a fun stage right now, and I'm loving it!
Things he loves to do:
Laugh (at us, because, we admit, we're silly parents)
Smile (when he wakes up from nap time and play with him)
Coo (in response to us trying to make him laugh or smile)
Squeal (same as "Coo")
Bath time (who doesn't love a nice warm bath?)
His fists (he found them a week or so ago)
Eating (nothin' better than mommy's milk)
Sleeping (he's pretty consistent about sleeping through the night)
Things he hates:
His car seat (especially in the morning)
Getting dressed (some days I just wanna stay in jammies, too)
I'll post some three month pictures of him tomorrow.
Things he loves to do:
Laugh (at us, because, we admit, we're silly parents)
Smile (when he wakes up from nap time and play with him)
Coo (in response to us trying to make him laugh or smile)
Squeal (same as "Coo")
Bath time (who doesn't love a nice warm bath?)
His fists (he found them a week or so ago)
Eating (nothin' better than mommy's milk)
Sleeping (he's pretty consistent about sleeping through the night)
Things he hates:
His car seat (especially in the morning)
Getting dressed (some days I just wanna stay in jammies, too)
I'll post some three month pictures of him tomorrow.
2 comments:
Oh can't wait for pictures! How big is he this month? I just weighed Brielle and she is 16 lbs 8 oz! 1-2 lbs bigger than either of my other two at her same age! Fun to see the comparison of our 2 since they are so darn close together!
3 months. . . NO WAY!!! I need to march up there and see this guy, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Post a Comment