I pulled some of my old pants out a few weeks after Connor was born, and they've been getting kind of big as my waist shrinks. I do have some that fit right now, but, they're faded, and the legs are fraying, and they've got paint on them. So, in short, they're not nice pants.
So, yesterday, I was lamenting to Brandon that my pants didn't fit and that I'd have to go out and get some new ones. But, I decided to look in my clothes bin just to make sure I didn't have some in there that might fit, and lo and behold, I found some brand new pants!! I had bought two new pairs of pants back in January and had only worn them a handful of times before they started to get really tight. Come to find out, I was pregnant! ;) So, I packed them away, and promptly forgot about them until I went digging! Yeah for new pants! They fit, and they make me look skinny!
My other good news? I weigh less now than I did when I got pregnant with Connor!! Yeah!! Don't get me wrong - I don't look ultra-fabulous, since my stomach is still stretched out and poochy from the pregnancy, and I really haven't worked to firm anything up yet, but I'm working on it. But, for now, I'm super happy that my pants fit! :)
7 comments:
That is so worth Bragging about!! Congrats!! I never lose the weight that quickly! Course I don't have 4 boys to run after either! Way to go!
That's AWESOME Renee!! :O)
That's huge! I know how great it can make you feel when something that didn't fit suddenly does! Totally makes your day! Glad you could start your week out with such a great "high"!
Jealous much!! I could fit into my prepreg pants within weeks of my other 2. This time I am not even close (and I only gained like 25 lbs with this baby too). UGH! Hating it! That is so awesome for you though!! Definitely worth the brag!!
That is so awesome!! I am totally celebrating with you. I LOVE being able to fit back into prepregnancy pants. . .such an accomplishment!!!
You should brag! That's totally something to celebrate! Congrats sweetie!
Good for you! You should celebrate it! It is hard work to lose weight! Way to go!
Post a Comment