
So, for a long time, I've bugged Brandon to take a latin dance class with me, but we haven't been able to make it work because of babysitting logisitics with the kids. So, when I heard about Zumba a few weeks ago, I thought it sounded like fun, but didn't know of one offered up here.
Then, the paper ran an article about Zumba. A class is offered here two nights a week, so I decided to try it out. Monday was my first night, and it was pretty good. I didn't have a blast like everybody kept saying. It was fun and I got a good workout. But, I went again last night, and wow!!! It was so fun.
I think I didn't enjoy it as much on Monday because I didn't really know what to expect, but last night was AWESOME! I got a great workout in, and I had fun doing it. Plus, I love latin dancing (I'm not very good at it, but I love it anyway!), so I got to go cha-cha and shake my hips, and I LOVED it! I plan on going regularly. I'm still dancing today. I think I'll turn on some Shakira and shake my hips as I do laundry and make dinner! :D
5 comments:
Good for you Renee I love dancing in any way shape or form!
I love Zumba too. I have been doing it for about a year and a half now.
I looooooove Zumba! My hip hop teacher started teaching Zumba about 2 years ago, and I think it's sooooo much fun! :) I'm glad you're doing it and loving it, too. (P.S. My teacher said she's lost the weight and gotten her abs back after both of her babies by doing Zumba!)
I've taken Zumba. I have a friend that teaches it and she talked me into going. It was way fun. I haven't been back though because I got pregnant, and don't really want to shake my big ol' belly around the room!
Renee! I found your blog a few days ago, actually, and was going to comment and then I got distracted. So... hi!
And I really love this post about Zumba. I've always wanted to try it.
Post a Comment