That's how I feel today. And yesterday. I can't swallow (it's more comfortable just to spit), and I hurt everywhere. I get hot, then cold, then hot again. I went to the dr. yesterday, and while I don't have an ear infection, I do have strep throat, which is causing my ear to hurt. I also have bruises on the back of my throat (how does that happen?), which is adding to the pain, also. *sigh* Last night was really rough - I went through about four sucrets and have been taking Ibuprofen around the clock to try and clear the pain. So far, nothing has helped. If you've never had strep throat, let me just say this - it HURTS!
On, the other hand, let me just say how thankful I am for Brandon's job. I emailed him yesterday and asked him (in an off-handed way) if he'd come home and build a fire in the fireplace for me 'cause I was so cold and achy. I really didn't think he'd do it, but about twenty minutes later, I hear him open the door and come in and build a fire for me. How sweet! I laid on the floor in front of the fireplace for about two hours just soaking up the heat. And, today, he was able to leave work for a few minutes so that he could come take the boys to school so I didn't have to go outside in the below zero weather.
I'm so grateful that he has a job that is somewhat flexible. When he was a teacher, there was no way he could leave to come help unless it was an absolute emergency. And, I'm SO grateful for his co-workers! They're awesome. I don't know how else to describe them. They're awesome. :)
Anyway, I'm going to go try and swallow something for breakfast as I'm really hungry. I've had some hot tang this morning and that seems to help a bit, so I might just live on that today. I'm on Amoxicillin, so hopefully this will clear up soon. *sigh* Blah!
Moyes family pictures
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
Bah! That is no fun! I'm so sorry! I'm glad Brandon can still take care of you when he's at work. Get feeling better!
Post a Comment