Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Old things and new

Before - sorry it's not a very good or close picture!

After -I'll get a better picture another day

Another after . . .

Our Impala . . .

Another shot of the Impala - can you guess what's coming???

Our new van!!! Yea!

After a long time searching, we found our van for the right price! :)

An '07 Hyundai Entourage

Inside - it's SO comfortable! It even has heated seats!

4 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Hurray for the new van! I bet you have so much room you feel lost! Sorry about the nose, is it feeling any better?

Nathan and Shanna said...

How is the nose. I am so happy for you in getting a van. Van's are so much more fun to travel in then a car. I'm looking forward to seeing you in October!

Gilbrides said...

Congratulations on the new van. That is very exciting. I hope it will be a great van, that will keep you safe, and bring you many happy roadtrips!

PS. We have had only Hyundai cars and we love them.

Valeri Crockett said...

Love the hair and the van. I hear having a van is so fabulous except when it comes to cleaning it. . . more spots for kids to leave food. I'm absolutely sure that the pros outway that con by far. Congrats! That's great! Give your nose a kiss for me, I hope it is better!