This is called "FIRST REACTIONS QUIZ". You have to type the 1st thing that comes to mind whenever you hear these things. You can't think and go back and change your answers.
Beer: Yuck!
McDonalds: Hmm . . .
Relationships: Glad I'm not searching for "the one" anymore
Purple: It's okay
Power Rangers: Ugh
Steroids: Um, okay. Why?
Cartoons: Bugs Bunny/Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck/the Chipmunks - I loved these growing up
Florida: Mom
Santa Claus: I love Santa Claus!!! Mwah!
Halloween: fall time, parties, yummy food, blankets drawn up around me as I read a good book
Alice in wonderland: It's kind of weird
Myspace: Nope
Clowns: Scary. I hate clowns
Marriage: Absolutely!!
Paris: Mmm. The Eiffel tower - I'd love to go there!
Blondes: Have more fun!
Brunettes: Um, I don't know
One night stands: I don't get it. Why?
Donald Trump: Don't really like him
Neverland: I'd love to go there to visit - but not to stay . And, I love Peter Pan. I'd love to fly.
Pixie: Tink
Vanilla ice cream: Sprinkles, chocolate, crushed graham cracker or cookies on top, and chocolate
Hooters: Never been - not sure I wanna go
High School Musical: It was just okay for me. Kind of cheesy
Pajamas: Mmmm! - I love me some jammies!
Woody: Toy Story - he's pretty funny.
Wet Socks: Ugh - cold.
Moyes family pictures
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment