Dallen (or Dallin)
**UPDATE** Okay, they've named him Dallen (or Dallin - not sure on the spelling yet). Dallen Jay. He's adorable, and he and Anne Marie should be home by this afternoon! Yeah!
So, my sister had her baby yesterday afternoon, September 23rd, (her 5th). He was 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 20 1/4" long, and bald! (But, all of her kids have been baldy's!) 2 days late, but they're both doing well so far. They're still trying to decide on a name, though. The kids have one name in mind, and she and her husband have another two in mind. She's hoping that the more time she spends with him, the more one of them will "click." He's adorable, though, and I can hardly wait to hold him! Congrats, Anne Marie & Mike!

2 comments:
Congrats! I love becoming an aunt again and again!
Hey that's cool I bet we are related there are tons of bowdens in my grandma's family I think she has like 10 brothers and sisters
Post a Comment