So, my little Scottie bug was interviewed by Bishop Richard Huchison, and was found worthy to be given the Aaronic Priesthood, and to be ordained as a deacon. So, on Sunday, February 24, 2013, the Bishop called Scottie up to the podium during Sacrament Meeting, and presented him to the ward for a sustaining vote. (Which, as far as I could tell, was unanimous! Who wouldn't want my cute Scott passing the sacrament to them, and to hold the Priesthood?)
He looked SO small up there, with the podium railing hitting him mid-chest. He'll be passing the Sacrament next week, and I know I'm going to either be beaming with a HUGE smile on my face, or crying a little. Maybe even both!
Congrats my Scottie bug! I love you!
. . . in his new getup. Brand new (engraved) scriptures,
and a brand new suit!
and a brand new suit!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Renee!!! I can't believe he is old enough!! I agree the Deacons are looking smaller and smaller up there! Congrats!! That is super exciting!! Also the science kit was from a friend, so I'd have to ask her, it may have just been from Target or something.
You know you've not been on Blogger much when you go to push a Like button on a post he he. He's such a handsome kid, I'm glad he and Danika are friends!
How crazy! Time flies, and your little boys are really growing up!
Sorry we couldn't make it! It is amazing to me to see how fast time flies. It gets faster the older you get that is for sure!
Baby poll I also like Kyler that was the name that I had picked out if MaKelle would have been a boy. Lois will love having a Skyler and a Kyler she gets names mixed up so easily. hehe. Funny Good luck with everything! Love ya!
Post a Comment