I just spent 20 minutes sitting on the living room floor while the most handsome five year old in the world walked around me with brushes and curling irons (cold and unplugged) and combs in hand to make me "beautiful" and "more handsome."
He clipped my hair up, brushed my hair this way and that, unclipped my hair, "curled" my hair, straightened my hair, used my blow dryer, and did everything you can think of to make me more beautiful. I don't know if it really worked, but I just spent 20 minutes in heaven.
:)
He clipped my hair up, brushed my hair this way and that, unclipped my hair, "curled" my hair, straightened my hair, used my blow dryer, and did everything you can think of to make me more beautiful. I don't know if it really worked, but I just spent 20 minutes in heaven.
:)
3 comments:
Where's the picture?
Sorry - no picture. :) He didn't do anything wild, though; mostly just combed and brushed it and then took it all out and pronounced me beautiful.
We do that at our house! One time I fell asleep and woke up with bows all over in my hair. Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment