Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Okay, everybody . . . Here you go!!!

Bear's excited!  Grandma's gonna open a present!

 This is a big box.  Wonder what's in it?

Waiting . . .  Waiting . . .

It's a . . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .

BOY!!!
In B's words, "Do we really need another boy?
Dad, I'm really saying this - I'm sick and tired of boys!"

3 comments:

ShazBraz said...

You need to change the name of your blog.

Rue and Jeffy said...

Congrats on another! I wish you could have a girl too. It's great to have so many boys around... once in a while they come in handy.... but having a girl is so much fun. Is this going to be your last or are you wanting more??

Woodward Family said...

So I'm a slacker of a friend, I haven't kept up with anyone for so long, that I totally missed you were even pregnant! Congrats though on another boy, you guys are pros!