Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crazy Hair Day 2011

Today is Crazy Hair Day at the school as they are celebrating Red Ribbon Week and being drug free. Scott didn't want to spray his hair, so his crazy hair was to just not comb his hair. Not very crazy, but he's getting to that age where he doesn't like doing silly things like this. :)

However, I still wanted to post some crazy hair pictures of him - this was a couple of weeks ago when I was cutting the boys hair. I insisted that he let me at least trim it as it was driving me nuts. He was pretty sad about it, and insisted that I cut it too short, but it will still be long enough for him to be Harry Potter for Halloween!


See how long it was in the back?


3 1/2" long on top


"Please don't cut my hair"


What it looks like now - not too short is it?

Now, back to today's crazy hair day. Toady and B wanted to participate so we got some Halloween hair spray and painted them up.




Bright orange hair with red dots


My cute . . .


. . . crazy Toady!

In the past, B has wanted to spray his hair, but has never wanted to do anything more crazy than that. Last night he told me exactly what he wanted done, and since he was still more than willing and super excited about doing it this morning, I obliged.


Red pigtails, blue hair - looks like something from Dr. Seuss






My cute and crazy B

And, of course, after seeing his brothers with their crazy, painted hair, Connor wanted to join in the action. Unfortunately for him, I'm not gonna spray his hair. :) But, I will leave you with this super cute picture Brandon took of him recently at the Dinosaur Park.


4 comments:

Jen said...

Your boys are adorable! And don't you know it's the style for boys to have their hair longer these days? Have you seen Justin Bieber? ;) (Haha, when I looked at the after photo, I thought, "Whoa, I don't think I've ever seen Scott's hair this long!")

Way to be a fun mom and do stuff like that with them!

The Woolley's said...

What a good mom! That is some pretty crazy hair!

ShazBraz said...

Awesome job on the hair. We are having crazy hair day here today too. Scott looks SO much like Brandon in that after picture!!

Sandra said...

Great hair! Danika was bummed because I had red hair spray but on the can it said "don't use on light blond hair" so we didn't use it :( I love crazy hair day!