We went to the dr. of Friday for Bear's one year well-check. We debated about getting his shots, as the last few times we've gotten them he breaks out in a rash and gets sick. *sigh* Eventually, we decided to just do it and get it over with rather than spread them out over a few months.
As of today, he has a red, bumpy rash on his forehead, the rest of his body looks kind of dotted with red dots (although they're not bumpy) and he has a runny nose. I hate what these shots do to him. My other kids were just fine with shots. *sigh* Poor kid obviously doesn't feel well. Hopefully it'll pass quickly, though, so that we can enjoy our Thanksgiving holiday with my family!
Anyway, I thought I'd post his stats for the past year. It's fun to see how much they've grown!
Birth:
7 lbs. 13 oz.
20 1/2" long
3 weeks old:
9 lbs 4.5 oz.
(can I just say Wow! Two pounds in 3 weeks!)
21 1/2" long
2 months old:
13 lbs. 13 oz.
24 1/4" long
4 months old:
18 lbs. (WOW!)
26" long
6 months old:
I couldn't find his card with these stats, but I do know that he was between 19 and 20 lbs. Like 19 lbs. 3 oz. or something like that.
9 months old:
22 lbs. 2.5 oz.
29" long
1 year old:
22 lbs. 3 oz.
30" long
So, in the last three months, he hasn't really gained any weight, but he has grown an inch in height. And, it shows in his clothes! His pants are getting too short. :) *sigh* They get big so fast.
He's currently wanting to walk. He'll hold onto our hands (or hand) and walk. If he's just holding onto one of our hands, he'll walk in a circle - it's like one foot goes fast than the other. But, he loves it! I'm sure he'll be walking before too much longer. A Christmas tree with lots of ornaments and sparkly lights - hmm. I could be in trouble!
As of today, he has a red, bumpy rash on his forehead, the rest of his body looks kind of dotted with red dots (although they're not bumpy) and he has a runny nose. I hate what these shots do to him. My other kids were just fine with shots. *sigh* Poor kid obviously doesn't feel well. Hopefully it'll pass quickly, though, so that we can enjoy our Thanksgiving holiday with my family!
Anyway, I thought I'd post his stats for the past year. It's fun to see how much they've grown!
Birth:
7 lbs. 13 oz.
20 1/2" long
3 weeks old:
9 lbs 4.5 oz.
(can I just say Wow! Two pounds in 3 weeks!)
21 1/2" long
2 months old:
13 lbs. 13 oz.
24 1/4" long
4 months old:
18 lbs. (WOW!)
26" long
6 months old:
I couldn't find his card with these stats, but I do know that he was between 19 and 20 lbs. Like 19 lbs. 3 oz. or something like that.
9 months old:
22 lbs. 2.5 oz.
29" long
1 year old:
22 lbs. 3 oz.
30" long
So, in the last three months, he hasn't really gained any weight, but he has grown an inch in height. And, it shows in his clothes! His pants are getting too short. :) *sigh* They get big so fast.
He's currently wanting to walk. He'll hold onto our hands (or hand) and walk. If he's just holding onto one of our hands, he'll walk in a circle - it's like one foot goes fast than the other. But, he loves it! I'm sure he'll be walking before too much longer. A Christmas tree with lots of ornaments and sparkly lights - hmm. I could be in trouble!
2 comments:
Sorry he doesn't feel well!! :( Look at the bright side, though--a rash for a few days is WAY better (and less dangerous) than the measles or whooping cough or small pox or any of the other scary things he could get without having those shots. Hope he feels better soon! He sure is a cutie!
So, has he been crawling yet?
Jen, true, it is WAY better. :) Thanks.
And, no crawling - just his cute, funny little scoot! :)
Post a Comment