Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scooching, Spinning, and Standing


Connor's scooch



Connor spinning in his jumper. It's kind of long, but you can see how much he LOVES to spin. He does this every time he's in the jumper.

Connor also loves to hold onto our hands and walk around. He gets so excited that he'll dance and shuffle his feet while we're walking with him. He loves to scooch around, but if somebody is close by that can help him walk, he'd rather walk. I think he'll end up walking before he crawls!


Ready, Connor?


Standing all by myself!


I'm gonna fall, Mom! You better catch me!


Whee!!

2 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

He is so darn cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing. The spinning Jumper made me dizzy just watching him. Way to go Conner! Can't wait to see you over the holidays!

The Woolley's said...

Am I surprised about the walking?....NO! Gavin was walking super young too, can't blame the boys for wanting to stay up with there siblings. So fun, so handsome.