Thursday, November 12, 2009

Drum roll, please . . .

The Five Shaffer's are pleased to introduce the newest member of the team:

Connor Jay Shaffer






Born at 3:41 am

Weighing 7 lbs 13 oz.

Stretched out to a full 20 1/2" long


Just a few minutes old


Mommy likes him . . .


. . . so does Daddy


Connor's stats

19 comments:

Kristi said...

Congratulations!!! He is absolutely beautiful!

Jillo said...

Congrats! He is just gorgeous. I am excited to hear the story!

The Woolley's said...

Congrats!!!! He looks just like his brothers! Wahoo! Welcome to the world Connor! You look great Renee! Super Handsome!

Gilbrides said...

Congratulations! What a handsome man. Hope baby and Mommy are resting well!

Nathan and Shanna said...

Congratulations! Yeah I am so happy for you! He looks just like your other boys! What a handsome little guy! Now I am really going to come visit in a few weeks! Hope you and Conner are able to get the rest you need! That is so AWESOME!

Melanie said...

Congrats!!! He is so so cute.

Karina said...

I'm so excited!!! Congrats, he's so cute!

Jen S said...

Congrats!!! I'm happy for you!

Valeri Crockett said...

Congratulations Renee and Brandon!!!! He's so precious. . . with the picture almost life size I just want to kiss the monitor!! I can't wait to see him in person!! I hope you share the birth story, I would LOVE to hear it;)

I hope you get lots of days to relax, recover, and enjoy him!

Love you guys!
Val

Jen said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations, Renee and Brandon (and Scott and Braden, too, of course). I bet you're all sooooo happy he's finally here (especially you, Renee!)!! He is GORGEOUS! What a perfectly beautiful little boy. I hope you're doing well and feeling good, Renee, and I hope you guys get a couple quiet days to get ready for the new chapter of your lives. Love you guys lots, and know you're all in my prayers! Rest up, heal quickly, and hug all your boys for us, Renee! Loves!

The Warner Corner said...

Yea! Congratulations. He's adorable. Love you! You are amazing for posting this so soon!!

Josh and Kristen said...

Oh, he is so sweet! Congrats!

April and Jeff said...

How sweet! He is beautiful. He hardly even looks like a newborn! I can't wait to hear the story either!

Patti said...

Congratulations! He is definetly a Shaffer baby! Guess the grocery store with Gavin worked after all :) You look absolutely stunning - especially considering it was probably a very long night. Can't wait to meet him! Once you are home and settled we'll make plans :)

Hugs to you and all the boys!

Hope said...

I'm so happy for you! And I love his blonde hair! Can't wait for more pics! Get some rest, and I hope you heal quickly!

ksreynolds said...

aahhh! Connor is so darn cute happy to see that everything went well.

JanaG said...

We are so happy for you!! Darn if he had just come one day earlier, he would have been exactly 2 months younger than Brielle! He is adorable and makes me realize how big Brielle already is. Get some sleep and hope you are doing well.

The Woodwards said...

Congratulations Renee! He is so perfect! Hope everything went well and that both of you are doing good being home! Can't wait to meet him!
-Brennen and Ashlee Woodward

Yo Momma said...

He is beyond cute!! Congrats.