Yeah!! For the past three days, we've worked on painting the baby's room - that's done. Yeah! A few weeks ago, there were some HUGE rainstorms here, and they flooded my MIL and BIL's basements. So, they have to get their carpet re-stretched. LaRean, recommened an old family friend to us since we're recarpeting the baby's room, so we called him and he came this morning and laid the carpet in the baby's room - for only $75! Wow!
The room is coming together, I'm feeling the baby move alot (although the boys are disappointed 'cause they haven't been able to feel him yet), and I got a three hour nap today! Much needed considering the past three days we've stayed up until midnight or later working on the room, plus I got hit in the head yesterday by Scott's bike handles as I lifted it up into the truck.
Pictures will be coming shortly, I hope. If not, just know that they will be coming at some point!
The room is coming together, I'm feeling the baby move alot (although the boys are disappointed 'cause they haven't been able to feel him yet), and I got a three hour nap today! Much needed considering the past three days we've stayed up until midnight or later working on the room, plus I got hit in the head yesterday by Scott's bike handles as I lifted it up into the truck.
Pictures will be coming shortly, I hope. If not, just know that they will be coming at some point!
No comments:
Post a Comment